PR MANAGER – AUSTRALIA
Our client is one of Australia’s leading beauty brands and represents products from all over the globe.
The main purpose of this role is to manage the in-house PR function across a number of each brand. This will be achieved by building a strategic plan for new brand launches, product launches and new stores as well as ongoing media and brand relationships.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Develop annual PR strategy for Australia and New Zealand
- Ensure concepts, categories and individual brands are promoted to the full extent possible and within budget
- Establish, maintain and build upon key media relationships to maximise editorial opportunities with leading publications, bloggers and vloggers
- Manage strategic sponsorship opportunities
- Manage the new product PR pipeline
- Host international brand visitors and coordinate the PR schedule
- Manage brand press events and functions
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, PR or equivalent
- 5+ years PR experience as an in-house PR Manager or Beauty/Fashion/Lifestyle PR position such as Senior Account Manager
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent existing relationships with beauty and online media
- Ability to think creatively, strategically, problem solve and deliver results quickly
- Outstanding organisational and planning skills with ability to multitask effectively
- Sophisticated communication, and interpersonal skills including creative writing
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with internal stakeholders, external agencies and business partners
- High degree of personal integrity and strong ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail
- A passion for beauty, fashion, and PR
Please contact us for further information.