SALES MANAGER (MELBOURNE)
Based in over 30 locations world wide, our client strives to become one of the world’s largest mobile Internet companies, creating value for customers in every corner of the globe.
Put simply, our client enables consumers and businesses to make smarter decisions. They build mobile-first customer engagement platforms that transform the economics of influencing global consumers. They help customers engage consumers in a far more intimate way through mobile advertising.
The Australian Sales Team is customer facing, working with advertisers, agencies and application developers to help them define and achieve the objectives for their mobile advertising campaigns. In a rapidly growing market, the Sales Team combine exceptional sales and client management skills, with an understanding of industry trends, market analysis and a passion for uncovering new opportunities and converting these into revenue.
As a key member of the Aus/NZ team, you will be responsible for developing and managing revenue and relationships with existing clients and agencies in ANZ. Based in Melbourne Australia, you will use your sales, client/account management and analytical skills to grow revenue from existing clients. You will work collaboratively with marketing, business development, research and other teams to ensure that ANZ achieves its revenue targets.
- Responsible for revenue generation from a number of regular clients/agencies and new business prospects to achieve revenue targets.
- Day to day account management – responding to client queries, proactive campaign optimisation suggestions
- Work with Publisher Team to identify inventory required for specific client objectives.
- Work closely with, creative team and the campaign management team, in designing advertising campaigns and ad-sales proposals for sales teams
- Effectively drive the implementation of concepts and client briefs with internal teams.
- Orchestrate the cross-functional support required to ensure that ad campaigns match up to client needs.
- Creation and management of a pipeline of sales opportunities.
Experience: 4-6 years
Education: Bachelor Degree and relevant experience
Industry Type: Advertising Agency, Digital Media
Functional Area: Sales
- Proven success in account management in media and digital advertising.
- Min 4 years media experience
- Exceptional analytical skills and a creative approach to problem solving.
- Outstanding teamwork, organisational and interpersonal skills, with tremendous attention to detail.
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work across different cultures
Please contact us for further information.